New release: Aerosoft CRJ 900/1000 on final approach

Here it is on the Aerosoft website - click the Version History tab for the changelog

Here you go: CRJ 550 / 700 11-10 update changelog - General Discussion - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES

1 Like

Thanks!

Lol, * Fix for Knob/Push combinations on FCP. Now clicking on FCP knobs doesn’t work at all any more for me (legacy mouse controls). It used to be fiddly, but did work, not any more…

Has anybody tried to load a simbrief flightplan into the CRJ 1000? (haven’t tried other planes yet). Doesn’t work for me. On the CRJ 700, I just typed it the ICAOcode for departure and arrival airport into the “route” item on the FMS, and it loaded the simbrief flightplan right into the FMS, doesn’t work any more, at least not on the CRJ 1000…

Cabin press altitude selector doesnt function in the CRJ1000

I didn’t think that ever worked for the CRJ. I thought you had to save the SimBrief flight plan into a folder first, before it would appear.

It worked, I’ve used it in the CRJ 700 hundreds of times. And yes, it has to be saved in a certain folder, and maybe it’s a different folder for each CRJ aircraft, will check…

You have to update the folder where the new CRJ900 / 1000 is located.
The new CRJ is in:
C: \ Users \ XXXX \ AppData \ Local \ Packages \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe \ LocalState \ packages \ aerosoft-crj-900-1000 \ work

2 Likes

How is it after 1 year that we still have to go in the APPDATA folder and delete the CRJ to avoid the download loop in the content manager update ? This should be priority #1.

1 Like

What’s this now? Currently stuck in the loop.

This works for me, for the CRJ 900 and 1000. Used KPSCKPDX entered into “route”.

Yep, it’s just a matter of saving the simbrief file in the correct directory!

anyone knows how to update the CRJ 900/1000 nav data to navigraph? i tried to update it with the navigraph nav data center app but the update only works for the 550/700 since the 900/1000 is in different folder. I verified this in game that my CRJ 900/1000 still using the old nav data that included by aerosoft while my 550/700 has the new nav data from navigraph

Did you ever figure this out? I even changed the download folder from simbrief downloader to the new CRJ900/1000 folder and still getting the “load error” when trying to input the “route”. =/

did that and still getting “load error”

works for me, here is how I have my simbrief downloader set up:

1 Like

same here…apparently some of the default liveries are causing the load error…i tried the “brit air” one and it worked fine…i think thats the issue here

2 Likes

Yes. Download the manual installer from NAVIGRAPH. And during install use the path to data folder from Aerosoft CRJ 900 1000 instead of Aerosoft CRJ.

For the 550/700 I use SimbriefDownloader, check the CRJ and then I just enter the ICAO codes of the citypair. Don’t plan to buy the 1000. So much time for a longer hull - ■■■.

yeah i fixed this by updating my CRJ 550/700 navdata through navigraph nav data app then copy the navdata folder to CRJ 900/1000 folder… someone asked this in navigraph forum apperantly this is only a problem if you bought the CRJ from msfs marketplace