[New Release] Captain Sim 767-300ER

I echo what’s already being said. Stop buying this unmitigated garbage. Exercise patience, wait for the good stuff from PMDG et al, and consign this half-baked stuff to the bin where it belongs. I understand for Xbox users the temptation is there. I’ve been there, I switched to PC last year (appreciate not everyone has that luxury).

But please, just have patience. WASM is coming.

11 Likes

Save your money, dont buy it.

5 Likes

Having operated the captaim sim 777 on xbox,i vowed i will never purchase another captain sim product again.Why are they allowed to release such rubbish?

1 Like

When is WASM coming to xbox & what is WASM??

This month. It’s 4 letters that finally mean we can get complex aeroplanes from 3rd parties on the xbox. PMDG 737 and many more. (But not everything, none of the high quality A320 unfortunately.)

1 Like

Thats great news,thanks for the update yeah :+1:

However , im not gonna buy anything until there is a replay,record,tower function . I wanna record what im flying & watch a replay externally just like in the olding days when i had fs2004 :blush:

Do you think there will be a third party record/replay app available with wasm on xbox ?

1 Like

No I’m pretty sure we’ll have to wait for that to be built in. I sorely miss replay as well but I think you’ll be waiting a very long time of that’s your plan. No reason not to enjoy what is there now.

1 Like

I recently purchased the 767-200 that was in the marketplace because i love the 200 version. Wow, what a disapoitment! First of all you can not minipulate any of the purchased liveries, why im not sure. They arent that bad but the Air Canada livery needs a little correction, but these liveries are incripted and no program will open them…really Capt sim? Ok the models look fantasic! Captain Sim can make an amazing model! But its limited…rear cargo doors do not open, only front one…boo! C’mon guys for a $20 addon only front cargo? Its funny how the 717 has a bunch of opening doors on it but yet the 767 series and probaly the 777 series is limited…Capt Sim why can you guys not model chalks and cones , maybe covers? like the good ole days in FSX??? Cockpit is so FSX…MSFS 2020 has made a new standard, atleast go by that standard, others developers have…alot of the4 switches and buttns do not work and cant be clickable…the default Asosbo has alot more starndard switches and buttons working and they are stock A/C…If only CaptainSim really knew what kind of product they could release with custom cockpits with all the same fuctionality FSX and P3D had they could be making alot of real money, maybe even close with companies such as PMDG…But they are cheaping out looking for suckers toi purchase their products…I have purchaes a few of their products for MSFS because i love making screenshots, like I said the models are fantastic…