[New Release] Captain Sim 767-300ER

Hi Simmers,

Just for information and 2 Livery Packs release at same time :wink:

https://captainsim.net/products/m767/m763/

They could put new paints for the 777 line on Xbox.

1 Like

Does it use the default Cessna panel? :rofl:

22 Likes

Some systems use default 747 (must be installed) to provide

instant downvoat forn the greedy ppl there

5 Likes

Xbox as well?

I would assume this:

It will either release on the marketplace for both PC and Xbox

OR

It will stay on CS’s Website.
——

I would say, I think I will hold off on this product as a freeware 767-300 is coming soon and looks a whole ton better.

1 Like

Ready to fly that 767 with the fsx ultralight cockpit :crazy_face::crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

Looks good enough for me. I’m on Xbox, and there’s not much choice for now. That freeware version isn’t for Xbox.

2 Likes

And for now, freeware and Xbox are words that don’t go together.

1 Like

Please don’t buy this garbage

15 Likes

I get it. I really do. I was on XBox for the first 7 months before I moved to PC. There isn’t a lot of choice. At least LVFR with their A318, A319, and A321 provide atmosphere with passengers, etc. These are going to be $29.99 each, he has 5 different variants. And right now, granted, XBox users don’t have a lot of choice. But this is just a reskinned default B747. No additional atmosphere provided. WASM is in March. At that time you are going to have access to a host of planes. $29.99 is a lot that you won’t have to purchasing some of the more complex aircraft you have all been craving.

I know, its your money. But I also know that hopeless feeling that nothing comes to XBox, so you pick from what is available. But that hopelessness is going to end in a little over a month. Just think if you will regret the purchase next month when you have a host of planes to choose from.

9 Likes

I got you. But there is no guarantee that once WASM is available, al that goodness will be available right away. It could be months before it hits the Marketplace. Except for the DC-6, maybe.

1 Like

I know. Others on these forums, they object based on quality. I just hate that he is purposely taking advantage of XBox users, taking advantage of their feeling of hopelessness. Notice LVFR, they release multiple variants for the one purchase price besides providing atmosphere. Captain Sim, every single tiny variant is another $29.99. All he does is the external modeling and that is it. He keeps selling the same copy plane over and over again reskinned, and every single minor change to the plane, he sells separately. If you want all 5 variants, you are paying $150. He is taking advantage of XBox users now while he has the chance, he knows once WASM hits he isn’t going to have the sales. I just really hate someone taking advantage of the XBox community like that.

I think the other comparison I want to make is, notice Ritchie from LVFR he interacts with the community, he makes changes based upon feedback and fixes things. He wants to provide something of value to the community. Captain Sim if you have a problem, he ignores you most the time. I’ve seen him argue with customers. Updates are far and few between. Every single variant is its own separate purchase. Captain Sim does not have the best interests of the community at heart. And that bothers me. If you get all 5 variants of his 767, that makes $150 which by far is the most expensive plane. PMDG with the 737-800 release all 4 variants for their price. It just makes me incredibly sad that someone can take advantage of the community like Captain Sim is doing

16 Likes

If you jump on any reputable discord channel, this thing is being ripped to shreds

I suspect you’ll see allot of “sorry I bought this” threads soon after it’s released.

3 Likes

At the risk of having my post taken down, many of these “fly by night” developers are obviously getting in one last kick at the can before WASM. It’s obvious they are preying on the weaknesses of the Xboxers.

Don’t fall for it.

9 Likes

And again it shows that MSFS has No standards for the Marketplace.
It’s clear anything can get into the marketplace. New simmers playing on Xbox are being taken advantage of and MSFS is just sitting back and watching.

8 Likes

Well, “luckily” the 767 isn’t released on the Marketplace. Yet.

There isn’t much to discuss with this AC at all. Standard Capt Sim stuff since MSFS came out. Let’s stop kicking this dead horse.

1 Like

It’s not Captain Sim fault ($) . The community should have trust in the MSFS marketplace and for them to allow Captain Sim to do it again says a lot.
Fool me once shame on you (Captain Sim)
Fool me twice shame on me. (MSFS)

1 Like

CaptainSim tried to fool livery painters once again. On their original release they kidnaped liveries and took them down from flightsim.to, now they left the white textures unavaliable for paintes.

1 Like