New SDK Documentation - I'm not a happy camper

There was a whole couple of chapters describing how the whole Living World system works with examples in the SDK itself, and it appears that was all removed? I haven’t found the documentation anyway, as they reorganized the chapter structure kind of. The Services section is still there, but I haven’t found the documentation for the Living World examples (I assume the example files are still there).

I have a feeling they removed it because they realized the system doesn’t work as designed and they are bringing it back to the drawing board?

The way it should work is every airport should either pull from the default files, or if a living world and services.cfg system is designed for an airport, it should only affect that airport. In fact, the way it works, is that the last set of files read from the the community packages affects all airports. So if I write one for my airport, and somebody else writes a set for their airport, and their airport is further down the content.xml file than my airport, my airport takes on their living world config and scripts.

They also STILL haven’t fixed the paths to the services scripts in their examples. All of the living world setups I’ve seen authors create are all pointing to non-existent services scripts, because they are copying the examples in the SDK. So, for instance, fuel trucks don’t work, until you add the Asobo_ to the directory containing the services scripts in question.