New system Settings

I have one PC with a 9950x3d cpu/7900xtx gpu/48GB 8000Mt/s memory along with a 2nd PC with a 7900x3d cpu/9070xt gpu/32GB 7400Mt/s memory so very familiar with your components. I’ve posted a screenshot below with my 9070xt based PC running 4k HDR (FSR3 quality) with mostly high end settings (Tlod/Olod = 175) that you can compare your PC against. You should be able to do mostly ultra settings since you are using a 2k monitor and have a much stronger cpu. I would highly recommend a 4k Oled monitor as it would take your high end sim rig to the next level :exploding_head: .

Also, this thread provides a lot of good info on tweaking your bios from @TenPatrol and @GimbalAxis which you might find useful :+1: .

I have a 144Hz 4k monitor and I typically set the sims frame limiter to 65 and turn on variable refresh rate (VRR) to smooth things out for anything under 65fps. I’ll dip down to 50fps in large airports however your mileage may vary with 3rd party add-ons. One quirky thing with my 9070xt is that the in-sim vsync parameter doesn’t seem to hold for some reason while my 7900xtx works great.

7900x3d/9070xt with 65fps frame limiter (London):

7900x3d/9070xt with no frame limiter (London):

Edit #2: updated screenshots above to reflect my 9070xt :slightly_smiling_face: .

Below is the slight overclock/undervolt I run my 9070xt with via the AMD Adrenalin software. Ymmv depending upon which 9070xt manufacturer you selected.