New update 1,14,6 removed premium deluxe planes

Just downloaded the small 1:14:6:0 update and now a few of my aircraft and airports are missing. It’s the ones from the highest deluxe premium version. It said I could download them but every time I do it downloads but doesn’t install. So they’re still missing. I reinstall deluxe premium and now it shows the planes need installing,I can select them, but there’s no download button. It’s just not there!
When I click for info on the files is says this for the planes:
Shock Ultra
The minimum game version is 1.14.0
The following content is required for this item to run properly:

fs-base-propdefs - Required version 0.1.2

No version history yet.

And for the airports is says:

EHAM-Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
The minimum game version is 1.14.0
The following content is required for this item to run properly:
-asobo-modellib-texture - Required version 0.1.18

No version history yet

Looks like the update has removed some important files.

Hey,

Did you manage to solve this problem? I have the exact same issue with the latest updates. I lost all premium deluxe airplanes like that.

I tried to manually remove everything, even a complete reinstall - still I get this issue.

Hi SlinkyBroom
All is working fine now. I contacted them and got the standard reply from them to try. Then they gave up pretty much. I’ll post it below. Oddly what seemed to do it for me after trying everything was I spotted my clock on my PC was slightly out. It seems this can cause this problem amongst other things. No idea how my clock went out. I might blame that on the update too :slight_smile: So Check your clock. Reset it to your timezone. It seems if it varys from what the Sim thinks it should be it can cause problems. Here’s what the help desk suggested:

Please do the following in this order :

1. Delete any Community content that could conflict with the Official Package for the missing or broken aircraft.

1. Close Microsoft Flight Simulator
  2. Go to the “Community” folder located by default here:

C:\Users*YourUsername*\AppData\Local\MSFSPackages\Community

NOTE: If you have installed the packages on a different drive look inside your custom folder (for example D:\MSFS)

1. Search for the package folder corresponding to the content (for example “a320-neo” or “wymf5”)
  2. Delete the package
  3. Relaunch Microsoft Flight Simulator
  4. Go to Content Manager.

If the download doesn’t start or the item is still missing in-game after downloading the package, you’ll need to delete the official package as well.

2. Delete the official package to redownload it from the Content Manager

1. Close Microsoft Flight Simulator
  2. Go to the “Official” folder located by default here:

C:\Users*YourUsername*\AppData\Local\MSFSPackages\Official

NOTE: If you have installed the packages on a different drive look inside your custom folder (for example D:\MSFS)

1. Search for the package folder corresponding to the content that is missing or broken (for example the folder “asobo-aircraft-a320-neo” or “carenado-aircraft-wymf5”).
  2. Delete the package.
  3. Relaunch Microsoft Flight Simulator.
  4. Go to Content Manager.
  5. Download the package

The content should now be available in-game.

Kind regards,
Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team

Good luck.

Thanks! I really appreciate your reply!

My clock was indeed not set correctly. The strange part was that the sim crashed and after a relaunch I lost all planes (without any update/installations in between).

Is it working now?

Moved here by mistake

MsfsRonS what’s moved where by mistake?

I was answering another Topic and pointed my Reply to this Topic. So, I deleted the contents of the Reply.