New update from Bijan Studios... BIJAN HABASHI - 4 SEASON PACK V6.2

I can’t get over how they keep cranking out these updates… Looking forward to checking this one out… He really should be on Asobo’s payroll. Best investment I made in a sim for a long time.

Removed about 95% of all photogrammetry trees in Naples, Italy.
Removed/cleaned some of the photogrammetry trees in Vancouver, Canada
Vancouver fall season updated in surrounding hills.
Enhanced fall season for all Colorado National Parks.
Updates fall season trees in Iowa, parts of Kansas, and Missouri.
Trees removed from KHOU airport.
Trees removed from EDLV airport.
Bora Bora - removed sunken hut satellite images from water and added few boats.
Enhanced spring color trees in most cities.

3 Likes

Bijan has been providing continuous updates since the very beginning of the project. Many of these were based directly on users’ feedback and were delivered promptly, as he is super responsive both here, in his Discord channel, Youtube, everywhere. Essentially he makes each and every one of us feel as a contributor to the project, rather than regular customers.

As a matter of fact the updates were so numerous that some people even complained that he should try to batch some of these and upload them less frequently rather than having 2-3 or more updates each month. The same for his Discord channel, where after public demand he recently created a separate channel for notifications on new updates, as they were too many to track.

Personally I have never seen a developer so dedicated to his project.

In my opinion this is the single best addon for MSFS, there’s no other thing that provides so much value for what it costs. Just look at how many raving user reviews it has in markeplaces such as SimMarket (hint: almost 60), when the vast majority of addons are in the single digits at best.

7 Likes

I’ve been buying one season at a time on the Marketplace… Any idea why fall, spring, and summer (in the Northern Hemisphere) are available but not winter?

It was submitted with rock island and boats. I’m sure it will be in the marketplace soon.

1 Like

Well it’s not considered winter yet here in North Hemisphere :grin: December 21 is the start of winter and goes until March 20

True, I just want to be prepared. :slight_smile:

The program is nice the only thing I don’t like is the landscape squares you see when flying high, at least in certain places

I believe the terrain mask add on fixes that. It’s not needed for everyone though. Give that a shot.

1 Like

I am landing in Halifax with the Fall N/Spring S version running. Absolutely stunning.

Please use the official discussion topic here:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/seasons-available-for-pc-and-xbox-new-terrain-mask-for-fall-and-winter-season-pc-version/456640

Thank you.