New Windows update ctd issue

I’m flying on a acer nitro laptop after the most recent windows update I get crashes

Laptop Specs are

Windows 10
I5 7300
Gtx 1050 ti 4gb
32gb ram
256gb nvme
2tb storage

Before I could fly all day on the same settings but now I’m having issues with the update and crashing

I fly default medium 768 res

maybe try to run the system file check (SFC) utility:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

This happened to me and I ended up having to reinstall the game.
This unfortunately involves downloading the entire 91 Gb … and that process is of course really slow…took me 3 hours…

Has it worked better for you since then, I’m not to worried about having to do that

This is a known problem with Microsoft. I do not have these problems and have probably been spared. This time the two patches KB4579311 and KB4577671 for Windows 10 2004, 1909 and 1903 are affected:

I’ll try re installing

It seems like re installing the update worked I did a short flight in the default Barron from KDBQ-KMSN without issues averaged around 30fps as well

Only one of the two windows 10 updates installed on my system, they may be hardware specific. I am having NO issues with any devices either external to PC or internal to it. The one which did install is: KB4579311. As reported on article I read, some of the KB patches just do not install period. There are no errors showing up and checked for Updates within the last 30 minutes.