Newbie Flight Plan Help Needed

Hi everybody. Hope you are all well.
New pilot here. Loving it so far. Done the training missions.
Apologies if this has been discussed before. I did a quick search but not really sure what to look for.

I do however have one problem. When I did my first solo flight I set a flight plan from Leeds/Bradford to Manchester (in the UK). I clicked on the FLY icon and everything loaded up fine. The route was correctly plotted on the Mini Map (VFR ?) and the waypoints were correct in the blue box. I completed the flight (with a terrifying landing :grimacing: ).
I then went back to the main menu and set up a different plan between two different airports. I clicked on FLY and as before the game loaded up fine and I was sat on the runway of the departure airport. However the Flight Plan (mini map and waypoints) was still the same as from my first flight (Leeds to Manchester).
I have tried inputting different flight plans but every time the game loads up ready to fly it goes back to that first flight plan.
Am I doing something wrong ?

Take care everybody.
Vic.

1 Like

Try start from cold and dark at gate/parking.

Well thank you kindly good Sir. That seems to have sorted it.
I did as you suggested and it updated the VFR and waypoints correctly.
I then tried it again with the plane ready for takeoff from the get go and it updated correctly again.
Is this a bit of a bug ?

Many thanks again.

Take care,
Vic.

1 Like

Uh oh.
I’ve just input another flight plan and it hasn’t updated the VFR or Waypoints. Hmmm…… :confused:
I shall try it again tomorrow.

This is a bug, check this thread:

Thanks for the heads up. Whilst not ideal it is good to know others have experienced it and it isn’t something I am doing.

Take care,
Vic.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.