Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK - Bridges

Hello,

Apologies if this has already been touched on, but I could not find an open topic about it.

Recently, with the UK update - Newcastle Received a beautiful Tyne Bridge and Saint James’ Park, which really do a lot for identifying where you are amongst the auto-gen city.

What baffles me, however, is that the remaining bridges haven’t been added to the game. I’m not necessarily looking for all of the bridges to be of the same quality as the Tyne (although that would be nice) but as they are such an important part of the city, and key in quickly identifying whereabouts you are in relation to the river - was it an oversight that these were not addressed?

I live in Newcastle and agree that the simulators lack of the bridges, which are a local landmark, is disappointing.

However there are a few very good third party addons available at Flightsim.to - just seach on “Newcastle”. The bridges are very well depicted plus the various other landmarks are included as well.

There is also one for EGNT, Newcastle Airport, but it’s not a patch of course on the Orbx offering.