Newcastle upon tyne

Anyone from the toon flying flyby wire a320 around Europe, looking for company to fly with and educate each other about the sim.

HI I would be happy to join you if you can put up with me lol I really am not very experienced with simms at all if you dont want me then i will completely understand i do know the ins and outs of the fbw a320 though but i cant land on my own i have to use the assistance i know its pants lol but thats how it is for me im in lincolnshire nr RAF conningsby.
Kind regards
Andrew

1 Like

I often fly out of egnt, I use vatsim tho but send a message if you want to have a flight

no probs mate, iam not the best at a320 but know enough to get by. lets get together and do a few European flights

never used vatsim but think iam nearly ready for it, just need a bit more practice at holding and non precision approaches.

Hi thanks for reply I did try Vatsim many yrs (ago 75yrs old now0 but never contemplated it again to me they are a bunch of wanna bes thrust with power some are ok i guess but I found to many rules for me to get my head around.so how do you want to do this i supose first thing to do is one of us add the other as a friend and take it from there I also have the 737 Max which I fly now and again and of course the dream liner which i must admit is my favourite if I had to choose Anyway i was told I could talk for england so if you send me friend invite i will respond and if you could let me know what to do about flying together i would be grateful as i have never done it in any sim let alone msfs2020.

Kind regards
Andrew

I’m from Blyth in Northumberland if your still looking for people to fly with and can do it on the series x ?