Nice new livery for C172 Classic

Where can i Download your Livery ?

Thanks so Much ! Please make more and some ‘Beaten Up’ Liveries would be Great also.

You’re welcome! :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

Some weathered ones would be really nice, yeah!

I have your Paint Job. Thanks again Maestro!

1 Like

Finally some love for the C172 Classic! Thank you so much. It is my go-to livery now!

1 Like

Already done …

Thank you! Glad you like it!

Sorry but I’m not up with the tech on substitute folders/files in the Community folder … my skill set is limited to textures.

Yes, correct … the registration colour cannot be changed at present, as far as I can see.

Download at flightsim.to

Thank you! Glad you like it! I’m not likely to do many more - they are so much work when there is no paint kit to guide our efforts. As for weathered liveries, I don’t have the time to explore those either, sorry.

My repaint to C172 classic based on a real c172SP the same that I made my first flight as pilot student

1 Like

I have now released the two packages of liveries for the C172 Classic and the C172 G1000 - each with six different colour variations of this livery. All painted in 4K. Go to flightsim.to to download.

This is the metallic purple version in flight. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Oh! And in Purple!! \o/ :purple_heart: :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

How about one like this !!

3 Likes

Pls, any talented repainter could be able to paint this C172 EC-GNS Aerotec.?? classic, no garmin

Are you able to easily convert the colors using photoshop to different color patterns?

Its not too hard to change the colours, but not exactly easy either. Just time-consuming! Changing the pattern on the fuselage is an entirely different thing and takes a LOT of time to get right.

What did you have in mind?

The original livery does not work with SU5. Radios COM1 and COM2 are interconnected and transponder is black. I really love this livery, so I found a way to fix it. Feel free to get fixed version from https://1drv.ms/u/s!At3H43quHKUImpMBrD_EDEymhK48PA?e=BndU6J

@FusedStarfish56 Feel free to review fixed version and use to update your official version. I removed panel.cfg and slightly changed other *.cfg files.