Night Vission Goggles ( NVG ) - support in MSFS

Hello,
As I know, MSFS doesnt support any kind of NVG :heart: (even 3th developers cant add it to his model because MSFS doesn’t support some other form of image. This is a little incomprehensible to me, its a part of aviation too. We have some of military models or new planes (even civilans) from XXI which support NVG :pray: :pray: :pray: and copters of course.

Pls to add this option to possibility to turn NVG image from pilot perspective, from cockpit only (2D and for VR mode for sure).

Acoording me, it is necessary to add a function (as butttons):

- turn on / off NVG from pilot view (not from external view)
- increasing the intensity
- decrease in intensity

Did you try this? Discover Microsoft Flight Simulator Add-Ons » Flightsim.to

I know this, but it isnt any kind of deep mod, just Reshade preset. I was writing about self tool inside of MSFS. Also this mod doesnt work for VR users (I never forced ReShade to work with MSFS from MS Store too) and it works ouside of cockpit (on external view), what isnt very realistic.

MV-22B was released (now on ORBX store only), but no NVG also, very important feature. :frowning:
Come on Asobo!

I think the sad thing is that Asobo do not care to add anything military officially unless they’re paid for it as in the case of the super hornet.

Well, NVG isn’t only military. Rescue ops use them too.

1 Like

Push it up again. It really would be a nice feature, especially for Rescue helicopter (or police ops) flying.
They use NVG’s at each station that operates later than sunset in Germany which are quite a few.

Any chance we get it?