No Bing Maps

Guys, can you help me?

It’s been a few days or so since the bing maps won’t load anymore. I have a great connection, bing data is “on”, but the images are not loading. Anyone experiencing the same?

Thank you.

Thank you for this report. We’ve moved your topic into the User Support Hub.

The Bug Reporting Hub is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce without duplicating an existing bug report. Using the template or providing all the relevant information about your bug and sim setup is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the User Support Hub category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report and no duplicate exists, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

Rolling cache on? Size?

Try delete existing and set to 0?

No issues my side fyi :slight_smile:

This is what I get:

“Due to an unexpected error, your game license can not be authenticated.”

It tells me I have to sign in to get online services like the bing maps. But even when I sign in, nothing.

“Your Game License cannot be authenticated” error message – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Nope. This doesn’t work.

It might be relevant but suddenly today bing photogrammetry is loading with much delay causing stutters,

I mean it’s incredible how after every update something doesn’t work or needs some sort of tweaking.
Yesterday I flew without any issues, perfect experience. 6 hours later, nothing works. Maps are offline, the license warning is back…

1 Like

I experienced this yesterday also. I believe it’s server issues.

I’ve had the same problem since yesterday

1 Like

Are you signed in on the xbox app?

1 Like

Are you talking about the new map enchantment?

No, I’m talking about the default bing maps. As of today it’s still in offline mode.

1 Like

Definitely makes me want to buy the new one.

Useless sim for days and it appears no one cares to even try to fix it.

Thanks, we will just keep waiting…checking for updates….

Finally got to fly, but hanging a lot at various points.

WX not loading at all. Map high detail though.
Flew Rome, excellent detail and perfect performance, save the wx.
Then did a few discovery flights instead of exiting back to the main menu.

Started getting the usual bogus low bandwidth and connection lost/restored drama, tried the Singapore discovery flight
And
Lol, it came up while loading to inform that I had been put into offline mode but I have the extra Singapore scenery installed with the hotel lasers and tram.

It loaded all the extra beautiful scenery against the backdrop of low rez offline metro area…

Different at least.

Then when exiting back to the main menu,
Lockup

2 Likes