No Black Friday sale?

Thought for sure I’d see more about Marketplace Black Friday stuff… am I missing something?

1 Like

Black Friday is on the 25th (in the US at least).

Yes, I know that… I live here. Typically, we see some advertising ahead of it.

2 Likes

The Microsoft Store currently has a BF sale going, I really doubt they’d miss out on it, just wait and see what happens the next MP update. Cyber Monday we can’t forget either, plus they’d likely have a Xmas sale as well.

2 Likes

it’s tuesday.

I’ve been getting tons of Black Friday ads… it’s ok, they probably don’t want to dilute the current sale.

I don’t have any official information on this, so I’m just taking a guess. It could be because they just had a 40th anniversary sale that they may not be doing a Black Friday sale.
However, I am just taking a guess, here. I don’t know.

The other possibility is that they will have the sale and they’ll just put it up on Friday.

3 Likes

Yeah - thought of that - seems like they would have extended it, or something, since many people specifically look for Black Friday stuff. It was an awfully short window for such a significant anniversary.

Fingers crossed. But, I’m patient. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe last years sale began on Wednesday the 24th and ran through Tuesday the 30th. I would check back tomorrow at 1PM (EST) to see if they have launched the sale.

1 Like

The current sale ends Nov 23rd.

Cyber Monday is after Black Friday…. LOL. In Canada we have, Pre Black Friday, Black Friday Week, Black Friday, then Cyber Monday, and don’t be started about Boxing Week…

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t even want a sale. I just want an upgrade path to Premium Deluxe instead of having to buy the whole game over again.

4 Likes

No way, I’m Australian, we have a Boxing Day sale to.

1 Like

There is on marketpace you can buy the uprgade but it’s expenisive

To the topic i’m pretty sure sale will start 24/11/22 day after current one.

1 Like

So it seems they are not doing a Black friday Sale.

However the other vendors, Justflight, OrbX, flightsim.to, Contrail, Aerosoft, Simmarket are all having Black Friday Sales currently. Plus numerous Developers on their websites and peripherals makers. So it’s a good idea to check those out.

4 Likes

Looks like i will spend money on other hobby :frowning:
z

2 Likes

The in-Sim Marketplace needs have a Black Friday sale due to the unexplained (to those not “in the know”) lack of a Marketplace Update this week.

1 Like

The Black Friday sale is now active in the MSFS Market Place. Up to 83% off on over 900 items.

3 Likes

Does that apply to xbox as well