No choice of plane and airport

Bonjour,

Quelque soit l’avion et l’aérodrome que je sélectionne, au final quand je lance le vol je me retrouve toujours avec le même avion sur le même aérodrome. Quelqu’un a t-il déjà rencontré ce problème et si oui comment le résoudre ?

D’avance un grand merci pour vos retour.

Hi @BatteEvil,

According to the Code of Conduct, you must use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

That’s something, so when you change aircraft and scenery you load up on a different airport every time and what about if you just change aircraft OR airport ? Is this with default aircraft / scenery ?

Have you done anything to try and resolve this yet?

Sorry I didn’t know English is required on this forum.

Considering the number of French speaking flight simulator 2020 users, it’s a bit of a shame but I will abide by the rules.

JoachimJoeS thank you for your feedback.

Whatever aircraft I select I have the TBM which appears when the flight is launched and whatever airport I choose I find myself on the runway in Lausanne

I am not sure if this will help, but as part of troubleshooting, please try to begin a flight with a fresh custom flight:

1. Close MSFS, if it not already closed.
  2. Go to Start > Run > copy and paste the following path:
    %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\MISSIONS\Custom\CustomFlight and click on ok.
  3. Remove the two files CUSTOMFLIGHT.FLT and CUSTOMFLIGHT.FLT.FSSAVE - These files are re-created when customising and loading a flight. Move the files somewhere if you wish to create a backup but make sure they are removed from this folder.
  4. Try to load a new custom flight.

Please let me know how it goes.

In Windows10, do you have the regional format as “English-United States”?
If not that could be your issue.

The issue is that you have a non-ascii character in your Windows 10 account/user name. See this post/topic:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/i-cannot-load-any-different-airport-and-plane-always-the-same-airport-and-same-aircraft-non-ascii-windows-10-account-name/302113/95

Make sure you up vote that topic so the devs are aware as well as file a zendesk on it.

Duplicate topic. Assure you submit a zendesk ticket. Contribute and up vote this topic:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/i-cannot-load-any-different-airport-and-plane-always-the-same-airport-and-same-aircraft-non-ascii-windows-10-account-name/302113/95