No config for X52 HOTAS?

It seems that there is no default config for the Logitech X52 and I’m not able to config it manually…

3 Likes

Yep, seems to be a common problem. I’m sure this has been reported but not sure how to contact and submit a bug report.

1 Like

Open ticket in Zendesk for the same problem…

Yup same here … Who would have thought the X52 was such an obscure HOTAS …

I don’t know what you mean I plugged in my X52 and the game picked it right up and used it no problem

2 Likes

My X52 has been discovered and config’d. No problem here.

My X52 was discovered but FS was not able to configure it so it loaded a blank profile. As suggested on another forum, I started the sim and then plugged it in. Same results.

1 Like

I am having the same issue here. It sees the X52, but nothing is config’d.

2 Likes

it doesn’t see my x52 pro at all, sees a xbox controller fine, but no hotas. still doesn’t see it if i unplug the xbox controller and restart the game either.

Interesting. I’m using an older Saitek X52 Throttle with the Airbus TCA Sidestick (while I wait for the Airbus throttles to be delivered). I was able to fully configure both with no issues. Also have the images of the X52 which I didn’t see during the Alpha. I used this same setup during Alpha testing as well with no issues.

For me it work first time around when I installed the game at realease, but stopped working after I restarded the game.
Then today it applied a 11mb patch and worked just fine, but when I wanted to play again right now it doesn’t work properly. It sees the controler, I can make a new profile, but if I reset to default nothing works.

Same problem for me, Xbox controller works fine but X52 is not even recognize by MFS and it doesn’t even appear as a controller in the controller settings.

Same problem here, in one way glad it’s not just me but this is a huge deal breaker. It doesn’t support trackir either. Glad I got it through Xbox app on pc as would be seriously angry if I’d had to fork over 60 notes. Will be uninstalling tomorrow. A good evening’s trucking missed for nothing.

Same issue here but with my X45. Any thoughts on how to fix?

I have the steam version and my X52 was recognized and there was a default profile for it that needed some tweaking.

Unfortunately the throttle axis isn’t working (goes to 100% fine, then cuts to 0% by itself and remains at 0% no matter what I do), so I’m hunting for a solution on that.

I have the X52 that was picked up and configured but my CH PRO Pedals are not configureable, they get picked up but no config, neither I can manually do it.

Found an interesting thing, there is a X-52 profile XML in the steam folders, but for some reason the game can’t see it. Wonder if its a glitch with having had the Alpha/beta files installed before buying it on steam?

same i oppend a ticket at microsoft because its stupid that beta alpha players didnt had the issue and on release there is this issue…

Had a similar issue due to the Toggle Thrust Reverser being turned on.

Same problem with my X52 pro (no default bindings)