No control on aircraft during take off

no control on aircraft during take off, yesturday was ok today what ever aircraft i choice during take off aircraft yow and crush on left side controls not responding whatever i do, why is this happening that was happen long time ago and its happen again, why, why ?

We’ve moved your topic into the User Support Hub.

The Bug Reporting Hub is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce without duplicating an existing bug report. Using the template or providing all the relevant information about your bug and sim setup is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the User Support Hub category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report and no duplicate exists, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

Hi @wojtaskl So as I understand it, whenever you try to take off, any aircraft will yaw to the left & crash, right?

Since this is happening with ALL aircraft, the first thing I would check is the bindings for your controllers. I think they may have changed.

You do not mention the types of controller(s) (joystick, etc.) that you have, but make sure the assigned primary control surfaces for the rudder, elevator & ailerons are only mapped once. Here, for reference, is a pic of my settings:

thanks, i have trust master joystick with throtle (sorry if my english is bad ) i dont know witch model is it, but you can switch betwen PC and Xbox, it works grate untll a little update from microsoft today

Check to ensure none of your control settings have changed.
MSFS does have a habit of doing that without your knowledge!

another problem have when i start sim its always starting in window screen i change in settings on full screen and save it like few other things and after restarts its stard again in window it just dont keep what i saved

This is a known issue. It has been corrected, and will be released with SU15.