No control surface animation in external view

After the update I’m not seeing any animations of the control surfaces moving in the external camera view on the Cessna 152 (I haven’t checked other aircraft yet). I’ve searched with various terms and found no mention of it elsewhere on the forums. Anybody else seeing the same before I put a zendesk in?

Saw moving controls at the TBM after the update. Didn’t checked anything else and now I’m away for Christmas holidays.
So it’s not a problem overall but maybe at the C152.

VL3 has issues too, flaps are animated but ailerons aren’t. Rudder textures move but the rudder doesn’t and the elevator moves the elevator trim tab but not the elevators.

Try checking your slider on the “Objects Detail”. I was having distortion and not being able to see certain control surfaces and having livery distortion.

I have noticed this too on the Longitude. I do get the control surface animations in the external view when on the ground but once airborne they do not move when viewing externally.
You got my vote.

That did the trick. Many thanks @JayLoC06

1 Like

Anytime! I go around looking for post that seemed similar to mine concerning distortion and lost of rudder control lol.

It seems odd the object LOD controls this. Perhaps it should be made independant of that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.