No departing live traffic

Please vote at the top of the thread. The more votes the better.

1 Like

I have seen the same across many airport small, medium and large
EGLL EGKK EGLC KORD EGPF EGPH
It feels like being in the langoliers@bangor airport. If you havnt watched this terrible (but bad in a good way film/miniseries) it’s worth a watch. I’ve also eaten airside at that airport, excellent clam chowder, on my way to TPA.
We can hope this gets fixed in the next update or so. The last update took my stability to 100% and performance jumped. The lighting seems good again and a huge chunk of new content.

1 Like

I miss FSX traffic where at large airports you had to wait for 5 or 6 planes in front of you to take off or wait to cross a runway because of the traffic. I hope it gets fixed soon. This is pretty much my only issue with this sim.

9 Likes

Yes, it is really annoying that this has not even been acknowledged as a bug by the team…
How many people have to vote or what else has to happen to get the [BUG LOGGED]?

6 Likes

I’m in the same situation.This bug has arisen since SU5,But there was no resolution in SU6.Hope Asobo can solve it in the next version.thank you.

Same here across the globe!

1 Like

It is unacceptable not to notice such an error, especially at the start of a partnership …

1 Like

I have live traffic enabled but not a single moving aircraft exists anywhere on the planet. Not even on the VFR map.

I only have stationary aircraft parked at gates/ramps.

1 Like

Decided after landing at LHR/EGLL this afternoon to leave the aircraft parked at the gate for 2 hours, just to prove how much AI Traffic has ‘spawned’ but absolutely NOTHING has been able to call up for clearance and depart… Surely it must be a simple fix! An acknowledgment from the MSFS team would be nice to hear, at least let us know the issues been acknowledged.

2 Likes

I had no live traffic for days, and decided to check this out. I quit game and opened XBOX app and logged out, and back in. Started game and then Options - General Options - Data. “Online functionality” OFF, then back ON. Apply & Save. Then "Live real-world air traffic OFF, then ON again. Apply & Save.

Went back to World Map and live traffic was showing again.

Can someone confirm this is working for others?

Live Traffic was broken around last Thursday and fixed today.

SU5 broke departing Live Traffic and it is still broken.

I don’t know why you had to go through all those hoops to get it working. I use a laptop and I didn’t have to do anything. Live Traffic started working today as soon as I loaded KLAX.

Hello ! have you departed or only landing? WHERE to find the info? , thank you :slight_smile:

live traffic is working again

never take off… aircraft stay at gates. just landing!

1 Like

Right and SU5 broke that. I don’t know why Asobo hasn’t fixed departing live traffic but it’s frustrating for sure and many people are complaining about it. And it has been broken for awhile.

It’s partially working because there are no departing aircraft.

3 Likes

I was so hoping to see this issue mentioned in yesterday’s q&a. But no word of it. It is so frustrating that this has not even been acknowledged. Please, everybody, keep sending zendesk tickets.

1 Like

Same thing happening for me – aircraft spawn and then don’t go anywhere :frowning:
See screenshot…

1 Like

anyway, as long as a wheel is missing in the front of the plane, nobody will take off lol (look at the plane to the left)

2 Likes

I had high hopes when I saw your post but it had no positive or negative impact on my situation.