No live weather at all (February 2023)

Its frustrating, same for me I am on west Europe Server no clouds since yesterday

2 Likes

I have been following this topic from the very start and have had ipv6 shut off and never had weather stop injecting, UNTIL NOW. So whatever they are doing with weather took my fix away. Thanks a lot. I’ll just wait and hope they fix this long standing problem.

many people and also me dont have Live Weather, well the sytsem dont show any clouds. Asobo please Fix it

1 Like

I’ve had no live weather since the 1st of February, in the UK

Add me to the list. No clouds anywhere I try. Heathrow should be overcast. Not a cloud in the sky. I am getting winds and pressure but I don’t believe they are accurate. The weather is broken, I’m afraid. And that makes the sim unusable.

no live weather in TR as well

1 Like

Please stay on-topic of MSFS for this issue. Report issues with 3rd Party weather addons to that developer. Thank you.

Can confirm this is happening to me in the States. Just started happening to me this week.

1 Like

Weather metar stop refreshig since 25/01/2023.

3 Likes

Just to confirm that in Greece & Romania, on a flight today, the METARs are from January 25th.

3 Likes

live weather is inaccurate for me too in Greece.

1 Like

The problem appeared again…

1 Like

Same here (location: Poland / tried all servers).
The ‘latest’ injected METAR is from 25/01/23 15-16Z at all airports (I checked EGGW, EPWA, EGPH, KJFK).
Moreover, the pressure is extremly inaccurate and does not match anything. it’s the same for all airports - 27.99.

1 Like

Same here, Poland, latest METARs are from 25/01/23. Checked LIEO, EKCH, HTDA.
Edit, connected with VPN to Belgium - problem solved. Fresh metar from 30/01/23.

1 Like

Same, not live weather here in Crete

2 Likes

Please someone do a restart to weather server! 7 days without weather!

Or create a vpv service for problematic regions!

1 Like

would be really helpful if they at least state out if it’s a problem on their (Asobo) side, or if it’s a problem with Weather API (meteoblue?) or if it really has to do with countries DNS Servers?! (Maybe ipv4 ipv6 portings?!)

1 Like

The title of this topic should be changed as the bug affects users in other countries. Looking at Polish MSFS facebook groups the problem is widespread also in Poland.

2 Likes

Yes, problem reappeared the last 3 days.

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I just had the same problem and I found out the online was off in the settings again. I turned it on and is working now but the marketplace still greyed out.

2 Likes