No live weather at all (February 2023)

Live weather is not working right for me today no clouds no where here in Canada.

4 Likes

Live weather not working for me Charlotte it is raining and no clouds are present. Its been like this for the past 3 hours.

1 Like

No clouds at KATL while the metar describes SCT and OVC. Asobo pull your finger out and fix the weather engine!!!

5 Likes

Please guys, not only complain and report, also you need to (up)VOTE this thread so this gets the visibility it deserves.

3 Likes

Yeah I think the weather server has some serious issues… No clouds whatsoever today. But winds and temps are correct.

3 Likes

had four flights today, twice the live weather stopped injecting over europe, what on earth is going on at Asobo

2 Likes

No clouds from KMSP to KCLT totally ridiculous.

3 Likes

No weather at all again. What Asobo says about the almost two months issue?

2 Likes

same again…the weather dosent inject clouds in the game sunny everywhere.Asobo dont give a s… about this problem.

1 Like

the same problem :frowning: I unchecked lpv6, restart router and nothing

The only thing that seems to work is to use a VPN, but this cannot be a permanent solution, this bug must be fixed.

1 Like

Guys, what the last METAR update date in your sim? My is 25th

1 Like

Live weather not working for me either. It’s 21 hours outdated. Everything is showing up except for the clouds though.

Asobo does not operate or control the Live Weather servers - Microsoft does. The best they can do is to alert someone at MS Azure that there is a problem, but there is absolutely nothing that Asobo can do to actually fix the problem.

1 Like

My METAR from KISP:
obraz

I had this same issue all day yesterday, no clouds anywhere in the sim. I had read about the VPN helping, so I set one up. Sure enough after changing servers through the VPN a few times the clouds came back. Definitely a major issue.

1 Like

It is reported in the monitoring status: Online Services Monitoring

3 Likes

Same going on here and VPN has no effect.

I’ve been having problems with the weather since yesterday. there are no clouds.

5 Likes

Absolutely the same issues here, no clouds at all for the last 3 or 4 days. Frustrating to say the least. Had the odd occasion where its loaded the clouds in.

1 Like