No live weather at all (February 2023)

People in Poland have this problem with the weather since 25 January, METAR has stuck around

2 Likes

Live weather is currenently under investigation on the Server statuse page, good of them as its been broken for nearly two weeks

Asobo it is not even responsible to report to the responsible company (Microsoft in our case) that their common product malfunction for so long period of time, based on users reports?

No one in both companies see the present topic? Or other similar topics?

I dont believe it. I cant believe it.

1 Like

Same here, in the last 4 days the weather dosent inject clouds, Clear sky and some layer on the ground (fog)

Same issue no clouds at all at any airport for me.

Hello all,

only one tip in case to test weather :slight_smile: pls visit our Slovakia country now and test your flight skills with very close to Minimums weather conditions :wink: veeeeery nice and real weather now hereā€¦

Airports ID ā†’ LZxx

Snow? Yes sir! With my seneca and WT GNS530 avionics as test it is good experience for sure.

1 Like

They are aware that there is a problem and are investigating.

1 Like

Nice thank you for the info

yep same issue. No clouds anymore

Just a quick suggestion as stated by @CasualClick in another thread, cycle your live weather from on to off (I then saved the setting) and then back to on (save this too). Then restart the sim. Worked for me - hope it works for you all too.

ĪšĻ„Ī±Ī³ĻĪ±Ļ†Ī®

Same problem for me too. 3 days ago started. have done all the on and off things.

1 Like

I tried this an still no clouds for me

2 Likes

KAPN in Northern Michigan. RL weather is 10 degrees F, Cloudy and we have over 6 inches of snow on the ground.

This is what I get in the Sim for Live Weather.

1 Like

Same issue - Central Europe.
Also smth is wrong with date and time.

2 Likes

Thx i bought REX 2020 Weather Force and rembered having itā€¦ so nice weather in souhern polandā€¦ and msfs has just clear blue skys or thick layer of ā€œlondon fogā€

4 Likes

REX need to sell again that why maybe msfs thinks ok let turn off the Asobo live weather haha

1 Like

Clear skies all over the world today.
Just curious why server bugs appears on weekend

5 Likes

Nope, doesnā€™t work me mate.

4 Likes

Live weather not working for me

1 Like

It means probably not gonna get fixed until next weekā€¦ :weary:

4 Likes