No Live Weather on Xbox Beta 1.37.12.0

Hi all,

Is anyone else having live weather issues since the last update for the beta? It’s just clear blue skies no matter where I go in the world, but the map is showing cloud cover.

I’m playing on Xbox

Roll on 2024 and hopefully that fixes the weather issue!!!

Flying now with Live weather ON and all good. Are you in dev mode ?, if yes leave the dev mode.
Also make sure Live Weather in ON in your Data options.

Xbox. No dev mode available, come on🙂

1 Like

No Dev mode as I’m on Xbox, and yeah have all online options on. Was fine Thursday when I played, did the new update in the Beta and now live weather has gone. Took off from Boston with cloud cover and blue skies all around. Also, Barometer is 29.92 wherever I go in the world.

No dev mode on xbox, you are right, I replied too fast… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strange. My flight about 2 hours ago was fine in regard to Live weather. I’m sorry, can’t confirm this.

1 Like

May just be a console issue, done the usual switch off online functionality, reset the game, disconnect everything and pray to the flight sim Gods…. Again…. For it to work :joy:

Ok so live weather has just kicked in!!! Seems to be working now!

4 Likes

I think there might be changes to weather on the server side. For the first time using live weather on Xbox, I the sim was producing significant and realistic thunderstorms, rain, lighting, thunder, thunder clouds, landing at WSSS (Singapore).