No Market Place, No data, No multiplayer....No photogrammetry etc.!

Anyone else in the same situation ?. I live in UK. Xbox services appear to be OK, up and running!

Same problem here in DK. As above Xbox services work ok, but marketplace selection is greyed out and my gamer tag is not shown.

Pitiful really considering it`s like this now for several days? Where is the customer support and devs input in this matter ? Is someone fixing this mess ?

only some ppl have that issue, google for solutions.
some things you have to solve yourselves.

really?..what things?..I checked everything…XBox service running normal, internet connection is fine. etc

Well I did solve it now - don’t know why this should be necessary, but:

Exit MSFS2020
Open Microsoft store and log out, then login again and exit store
Open Xbox-console Companion and log out
Start MSFS2020 and log back in Xbox when prompted

That solved my problem.

Søren

Hi Soren,

Thank you for your solution, has worked!

In all fairness though that solution should have been posted by the moderators or devs so people can get back into the sim. Disappointed that once again that one of us here had to find a solution for a problem that should not been ours to fix !

This solution has been posted and suggested in many Data Out threads. Last night, I suggested it to someone on this very board who lost Photogrammetry in his EU region while I was waiting to file taxes.

thanks now the store doesn’t work too

Have a look here How to Fix the Error code 0x800704cf in Windows

You can also Google the error code 0x800704cf - there are many solutions listed.

Hi Soren , Hi all,
i had have the same problem … an this was the solution for me too !

Thanks Soren !