No Online Traffic / No Live Traffic

Live traffic is back up. At least on the East Coast Server(s). Wow so it was down all weekend, and now just out of curiosity I re-check at 4:30AM on Sunday and it’s working. Isn’t that fantastic. Great Timing.

2 Likes

Ah it seems like b**tching and moaning has had some positive effect :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

I’m seeing live traffic at London Heathrow.

1 Like

Seeing live traffic at Gatwick

1 Like

Hello again, the Live Traffic should be back for everyone. A technical issue between our service and the data provider prevented the SIM to display Live Traffic.

15 Likes

Live traffic is back for me! (EGLL)

3 Likes

Back for me now as well ELLX - EHAM A320nx

3 Likes

Only seeing arrivals though. No departures.

But the weather at London Heathrow looks authentically bad :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@OlieTsubasa443
Thank you for the great news! Eager to test in the evening, after work. Many thanks to everyone involved in solving the issue!

:vulcan_salute:

If only I bothered to check these forums earlier… Somehow I was thinking the lack of live traffic was my fault and spent the entire weekend redownloading the sim + favourite addons (thought it was caused by some conflicting 3rd party content)…

Well, at least now I can enjoy the newly brought back live traffic on a fresh install :wink:

1 Like

Although I’ve not yet checked, pleased to see that Live Traffic appears to be back.

But it seems so pathetic that what was obviously a simple problem (solved in less than an hour, someone flicked a switch?) could not have been sorted earlier. Surely there is somebody at work over weekends, just to ensure everything is working okay?

1 Like

I think the issue actually started as far back as Thursday ?

Anyway thanks CasualClick for getting this alerted to the right people.

3 Likes