No photogrammetry at all

No photogrammetry All autogenerated buildings on earth have disappeared in my version of fs2020! I can only see some very bad card-like surfaces. It does not matter how close or far I am (LOD). I run ultra in all settings. But it is the same problem in all resolutions of the game. I have attached a few photos from London in screen resolution and in VR, as well as a few screenshots from a small airport I have built. Only my things are seen, not the auto-generated buildings.
I use all the latest graphics drivers, RTX3070, 64GB RAM, ssd .m2 etc. Top of the art.
Have any of you had similar experiences?

In MSFS Data options, are you sure Bing Data world graphics and Photogrammetry are set to on?

Yes. Definitely. But I’m just looking at how they stand. Because I use the default settings, so they are probably turned on. I download about 85 MB data per second, so that should not be a problem either. OK, they are turned on for both.

Now it all works again. And my machine has become noticeably faster in performing the various processes.
Thank you very much. In my case, it was the use of “æ” that gave the problem. Take a look:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.