No Pushback Trucks...tried everything

I can’t seem to get pushback trucks anymore. I don’t want to use them, but it’d be neat to see AI traffic using them.

1. Enabled ground service vehicles in the settings menu under traffic
  2. Tried moving everything out of the community folder
  3. Tried this
  4. Tried that

No idea what happened, but they’re all gone. I"m not too upset about it since the GA pushback tow is gone, but I’d like to know what’s causing the issue.

Is this happening at any particular airport?

No, it’s everywhere.

@V1ROTA7E Sorry to bump this older topic up - but did you ever figure this out? I’ve been experiencing the same issue.

It ended up being a scenery from the market place from a publisher that is part of aerosoft. I can’t remember the scenery specifically, but I believe it was in northern Norway. I uninstalled that, and the issue went away.

There are configuration files that divide the world up at a regional level (eg ‘North America’, ‘Europe’) that can be used by devs to determine availability of airport services.

If a scenery developer alters one of these, perhaps with the good intention of excluding push back carts at an airport that wouldn’t ever have them, it will determine services for the entire region - so suddenly no push-back carts.

It’s bad practice and scenery Devs shouldn’t do it. If Devs want to block pushback trolleys or marshelers from appearing at small or bush strips, then better to set the parking spot to a ‘GA Dock’ type.

Thank you for the responses.

I went ahead and tried removing the marketplace add on sceneries one by one, and initially was not able to get the pushback trucks visible. Eventually all of them were deleted, I signed out (I’m on Xbox), signed back in, and they were there! I’ve been testing at KSEA and KSFO.

A few minutes ago I tried again and now the pushback trucks are gone again. I don’t have any addon sceneries installed, only aircraft.

So frustrating. May try to do a clean install if that would help. These worked fine up until a month or so ago. Thank you again.