No realism mod for Asobo Porter?

Call my attention there is no any realism mod for this plane. I’ve been testing it a litlle bit, I think graphically is beautiful (at least the analog version) but I’ve found some bugs (confirmed by several post published here). I know there is a payware version from Milviz, but I don’t like their anti piracy DRM system. So I’m curious if there is a mod that solve some of these problems.

And please, I’m full aware of the payware options, but I repeat that sadly I’m not interested on them.

Regards.

I’ve just found a realism mod for the Porter in the got gravel discord server.

2 Likes

What anit-piracy DRM are you speaking of? There’s a serial key and that’s it… Or you could get it from the marketplace… where it’s the same DRM as the default aircraft…

6 Likes

You’re really missing out because the Milviz Porter is one of the best planes in the entire game. And they changed their DRM shortly after release because of some users having technical issues with it. It hasn’t had that for a long time now.

6 Likes

Missing out is an understatement.

2 Likes

As I said in the first post: I’m NOT interested in payware options of this plane.

Well, that stance appears to be based on a misconception on your part which people are trying to clear up.

3 Likes