No SIDs and STARs in MCDU on several Airports

On the MSFS Standard inibuilds aircraft I do not have SID and STARS in the MCDU on some airports. It doesnt matter if it is the A320 321 or one of the 330s.

This is pretty strange for example EDDS and EDDK just dont show any. The MCDU just says “NONE” after choosing the depatrure runway which prohibits me form using MSFS2024 on Vatsim right now.
EDDF, KJFK show up on the other hand for example.

The external MS flightplanner on the other hand shows all the SID and STARS so technically they should be available in the internal MSFS2024 database.
This has been an issue since the release for me. I reset the entire sim in the Windows settings already and no change.

I dont have a navigraph subscription that could interfere with MSFS2024…

I dont have any semi-compatible addons mangled in the sim aswell right now.

Any Ideas?

I am not sure but I afraid this is a continuation of the bug that occurs in MSFS2020. The runway numbers in the pictures from which the artificial intelligence takes them and the runway numbers from the simulator database do not match. This happens because the earth’s magnetic field changes, runway numbers IRL change and this is reflected in the navigation data. But the pictures of the runways are old.

Can anyone else confirm that they suffer from the same issue?

I want to make sure this is not an isolated problem.

Its the same problem as the ILS freq of the approach in the RadNav,
the Airbus fills this automatically, the inibuilds airbus most time not.

They write this is because they can’t get the right data from the simulator
and i think this is why fenix and other good aircraft use own navdata.

As long as iniBuilds does not find a way to fix this in the stock aircraft,
i will not get any of their pay aircraft.

Same issue here on the 747-8

It’s the same in the Longitude and King Air 90 GTX. I’m not sure how or why this bug has not been logged by now. It’s a major issue for serious IFR simmers. Procedures are missing all over the world and make it next to impossible to properly fly any IFR flight.
THIS IS CLEARLY AN Asobo ISSUE!!!
IT IS NOT AIRCRAFT SPECIFIC!!!
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT IF ANYTHING IS IN A COMMUNITY FOLDER!!!
ETC!!!

Ok this is then a bigger issue than I anticipated.
Hopefully more people vote it up so it gets noticed eventually.

Heh all! I can confirm this is a MS/Asobo issue. If you have a Navigraph subscription it should be fixed around mid-January.

Thank you for the bug report.

We have created an internal ticket to see if our team already has this logged, and if not they will attempt to reproduce the issue and create a new bug report. This item is now marked as feedback-logged. If there is an existing bug report or one is created, we will move this thread to bug-logged.

Having the same problem along with a number of other msfs2024 bugs, which is kind of understandable.

I noticed this post in the Navigraph forum, which suggests that there may be problems with the order in which packages are loaded causing overwriting.

It would be great to get this solved as planning in the MCDU is pretty much meaningless without the correct STARs and SIDs.

Would be good if Asobo/MS could give some feedback to Navigraph on this issue. Even the big companies aren’t talking to each other it seems,

Just tried to fly IFR to EDDK - 13/31 runways mixed up and no STARS on any of the runways.

To this day, I’m still having the same problems with the SID and Star. Has anyone been able to solve this without having a Navigarah subscription? Any solutions?

I still have this issue for several airports in the ini A330s

I have this issue for EGSS on the MSFS2024 iniBuilds/Microsoft A320neo (v2)

same. SKBO Bogota Int, no sids in a320n iniBuilds. Its okay for A320 Fenix Simulations, there are all stars and sids

Hola,
I have this same issue when but on other airports. What I realised was that the airport in question had a third party scenery involved, and any aircraft wouldn’t display the SID or STAR, Fenix was ok, tou. After uninstalling the scenery all went back to normal on all airplanes.

There were two primary causes of this bug. The first is that runway numbers sometimes changed in the nav data but not in the sim. The team now identify these with each new cycle and submit a list for update keeping the runway more in sync with the nav data than we used to. The other bug was bespoke airports incorrectly deleting the nav data. This is also now fixed.

4 Likes