No STAR/SIDS LEBL Airac 2203

Due to the identification change of the LEBL runways, it is not possible to select any STAR/SID.

From March 23, 2022
RWY 07R and 07L are now RWY 06R and 06L
RWY 25R and 25L are now RWY 24R and 24L

Please update the runway changes as soon as possible, because it is not possible to select any aproach/departure procedures.

Thank you.

Juan.

3 Likes

confirmed, no SID / STAR except for RWY02

1 Like

I do have them (despite still being 07/25), but I have Navigraph installed.

… but you have it only for 02/20, because here the runways were not changed. For 07LR/25LR or the newer one 06LR/24LR, you have nothing …

By the way, this happens with the stock navdata too because its the internal logic in the sim, that when a procedure can’t be assigned to an scenery runway, it will be disabled (at least for STARs and IAPs).

You see this also on the approaches, because they are not useable due the missing runway ident, you see only the approach type.

Again, this is not navdata related … This is the sim.

Cheers
Richard

5 Likes

I believe for airports, the primary consideration is the underlying Bing Maps terrain. If it’s not been updated to reflect physical changes in airport layout, the corresponding entry in the BGL file will not “visually” match the underlying terrain. Hence, AIRAC changes that are current overtake the older Bing Maps appearance, and thus as Richard/NavData says above, the approach and SID/STARs are disabled.

1 Like

Wow… I did overlook that thoroughly :smiley:

so when will this be corrected? maybe with next AIRAC circle?

BTW, LatinVFR patched today:

We have updated the FS ACADEMY - JETLINER mission pack to reflect the new cycle, as lesson 6 is the ILS Z approach to Barcelona 24R.

This is version 1.4.1 and adds updated voiceover, manual, subtitles etc to change all references to 25R.

Sent to all stores for processing and should be available soon.

FS ACADEMY

See LatinVFR forum, its on Asobo/Ms side.

http://www.latinvfr.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1337

http://www.latinvfr.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=6578&sid=42fd6f54e00fee3df9bdd8935ffc6ff2#p6578

1 Like

… at least with our data (Navigraph) the updated LVFR LEBL scenery 1.1.0 works perfect … new runways are in place, all terminal procedures are selectable, all approaches are available. Well done LVFR good job …

Cheers,
Richard

2 Likes

Great news !!!
Thanks Latin VFR, and Navigraph.

Waiting to marketplace update.

Cheers.
Juan.

2 Likes

It suposes the LEBL update will be ready tomorrow via marketplace?

Regards,
Neo Mallorca

1 Like

I still haven’t seen the update for the LVFR LEBL in the marketplace yet. Hopefully soon, went to fly out of LEBL today and found out I couldn’t select a SID.

1 Like

Same here, LatinVFR LEBL update still missing in my content manager.

First:
I can confirm the posts above. Also today no update for LatinVFR LEBL is available in content manager.
Please MS do your job promptly!
Second:
I think it is not only the problem of the scenery from LVFR. Also the stockdatas are not correct.
This is even more surprising, when just recently the WU8 with the regions Spain etc. was published. What a poor research.
Please MS do your job much better and very promptly!
Thank you in advance!

Small Update:
The Update of LVFR is since 2 days on MSFS-Marketplace available. SIDs and STARs are back.
The Dates of MSFS are not corrected

1 Like