non-English Windows User - Unable to start new flight, Permanent stuck on loading screen

Same here!!

I donā€™t know when to solve the same situation

I have tried to reset the game in WIN10 settings. Finally, I can enter the flying trip once, just onceļ¼ļ¼If I try to restart the trip, it will be stuck again in the loading screen. :roll_eyes:

To be honest, this stupid problem(Unicode language) exists at the beginning of this game release. First, the flight trip plan never leading the right flying way, then the AP making the plane turn round, now, we even canā€™t enter the game.

1 Like

Hi @MereManticore86,
This topic has been pushed up to Quality Assurance. I would also suggest for those who have not done so, that you submit to zendesk - as a bug.

In the zendesk submission, reference this topic using itā€™s link of:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/non-english-windows-user-unable-to-start-new-flight-permanent-stuck-on-loading-screen/367693

Zendesk:
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

HI everybody Just have the same problem again today. Iā€™d say again and again and again and to me itā€™s not the MSFS updates which are the sources of this problem of stucked loading but it happens everytime the jokers of MS are updating or cheating with their XBox Live.
Iā€™vs fully reloaded at least 6 times now and everytime the game was ok up to the next XBox update.
These guyā€™s are jokers and of no interest. They are killing this fantastic sim.

As far as Zendesk is concerned itā€™s not better. Iā€™ve reported 3 times already and eventually always got their automatic answers. Then after a few days a new mail with some possible solutions but none of them never worked.

The only way so far as been to fully reload the sim with a total waste of at least 5 to 6 hours.

Then and without changing anything the problem is back after a few flights and as said each time the XBox is modified. To make it simple itā€™s just a real scandal.

Of course all the tricks have been done i.e us language, account update, empty community file and so onā€¦

1 Like

@ReverentGlint71,
Are you getting a ā€œSolvedā€ response from zendesk?

Hello Yes they have answered with different things to try to sort the problem out. But by the time they ansewered I did fully relaod the sim and itā€™s always the same. The sim is behaving perfectly for a few days/weeks and as long as XBox live is not updated. Everytime there is such an update Iā€™m back to this problem.

Any possibility to get read of this XBox which is absolutly of no interest anyway. I just wanna fly not spend or waste time with bloody twitter or any such social networksā€¦

The xbox app is required if you own the MS Store/Gaming Pass/DVD version. However, you do not need to connect that to twitter or other social networks. MSFS is an app (unlike the past versions) and is cloud connected through xbox.

Thks for your feed back. Of course I know why XBox is needed but why do they spend their time updating every 5 minutes and spoiling the sim.

Iā€™m not the only one facing such a problem and itā€™s been reported several times to Zendesk and XBox team. So instead of sending regularly boring demands to know if we are satisfied of XBox theyā€™d better care about the problems. Then there would be no need to ask about the satisfaction. So far the answer isā€¦NO

Should you happen to have any good connection with them, would you mind to draw their attention to this problem. So far they donā€™t seem to care much about their clients reports. If they donā€™t have any solution yet, which could be understandable owing to the complexity of all this, why not tell us the truth. Itā€™s called honestyā€¦

Still not fixed, 3 Month already, good job asobo !

I agree it is deplorable!

Same problem here for several months, still not working after a fresh install of Windows 10 20H2 and MSFS 1.16.2. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Steam version here, 1.16.2, nothing in the community folder, windows up to date except feature update 21H1, all username all in English, language for non-unicode program setting is not English as I have to use other non-enlgish programs, never encountered this before, yet still, after almost a year after the game has been released, STUCK on the loading screen! The only other way to get around is to turn off the bing data. GOOD JOB, MICROSFT! Not everyone on this planet runs an English OS.
The funny thing is, the loading bar itself can be finished(fully blued), and it wonā€™t start the flight.
And I wonder does Asoboā€™s computer every encounter the problem, since they are French? Will MICROSOFT ever be able to fix their pathetic messes and not ruining this otherwise potentially great game?

I honestly donā€™t understand why this critical issue is ignored after half a year. Probably they are pretty OK to require all zh_CN users to switch to zh_US but not vice versa.

Same here. In Korean Windows 10, enabling bush trip vfrmap drop frame rate and draw unreasonable lines on vfrmap.

Sorry.I will do that,thank you

I can switch the region to ā€œsolveā€ the problem, but at the same time, the encoding of many other text files will be damaged and cannot be read. I hope the development team can fix this big problem as soon as possible.

1 Like

This issue has been there since the game was released, i.e. it has been there for more than a year, but Asobo has not solved the problem at all. In addition, according to the information I found in this forum, not only the use of Simplified Chinese system players have this problem.

1 Like