Non-existing road near Adolphe Bridge Luxemburg City

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Only 3 atm… and far away… some fancy airplane, one airport and Alaska orca’s.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Nope…

Brief description of the issue:
Right next to Adolphe Bridge in Luxemburg City (a POI) there has been a bypass bridge for car traffic, used in 2015-2017 while Adolphe Bridge was in restauration. Info about these works can be found in this article in the Luxembourg Times. MSFS still shows the bypass bridge (road only !) right next to the reopened Adolphe Bridge. The restoration situation - with the bypass - is fully shown in Google Earth, the MSFS shows some situation halfway. Without the works, but with the bypass.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

The temporary bypass bridge looked like this:

In MSFS 2021 we find this, the bypass is visible as a huge road right next to Adolphe… through the trees!

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
it’s not local… many posted images on this forum, because Adolphe Bridge is “flyable”, you can pass under it. This ugly bumpy road next to Adolphe is visible for everyone.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
See profile

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
N/A

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
N/A (they refer here for this kind of issue)

Hi there,

Please file a Bug Report on Zendesk. You can create a new ticket by clicking the “Submit a Request” link on Zendesk’s navbar. This is the preferred method.

You do not have to log in to Zendesk, but logging in allows you to easily track your support tickets in the future.

On glitches like this, it is better to use zendesk. These types of glitches are worldwide and many of them; it requires all hand correction.

Thank you!

Have you seen that fillin form :cat: “report a small bug or issue”

What windows build… (I wonder if non-experts know you can do Windows key + R and then run “winver” to find it :smirk_cat: )

nuisance

And then I got an e-mail

Ok “received” but what is my number ? I don’t see any LINK in that mail, how can I follow what happens ? Or will there be a second confirmation mail…

automate this procedure some way… please… members do things 2x now

SELECT * FROM POSTS WERE forum_template=“filled in” INTO ZendeskExport

Zendesk mail, it was put in the issue tracker list :slight_smile:

We have recorded the bug you have submitted in our internal bug and issue tracker.

To understand what will happen next, visit the Zendesk Bug Reporting FAQ

Best regards,
Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team

This email is a service from Microsoft Flight Simulator. Delivered by Zendesk

Nice to know, but again… no issue number ! did Zendesk abolish the numbers ? Where can I find the list of scenery issues at Zendesk… Can’t follow what’s happening… and I’m afraid this does not really motivate, I don’t like filling in BIG forms, that land in a black hole somewhere :cat:

There is a request number generated when you hit submit. I just confirmed this now. Also, if you signed in using one of the allowed accounts, you can see a list of all the tickets you have submitted. (Click on your name in the upper right, use the dropdown and select My Activities).

I must have overseen that moment. Previously (in december) I submitted an issue about the tulip fields (which was a stupid beginner-submit from my side…) but in december, I am sure I got that number in my e-mail. With this submit, I did not get a number. I’ll watch next time when I do the submit. There is nothing in Google, so there is no accessible list of issues.

:cat:

When will this 2016 scenery be updated I wonder… the helper road is still in…

MSFS… wrong…

Google Earth… wrong…

Strange thing is, on Bing Maps the helper road is long gone ! map looks like this:

I’m very happy Adolphe Bridge scenery got a makeover with WU-6… :+1:

1 Like