Nordheim Hawaii Mission - how does it work

Hi - I purchased this mission pack on the marketplace, but there is zero documentation and I haven’t been able to find an actual website for Nordheim which I find odd. When I start the activity, it just says I have to find various landmarks.
Am I simply supposed to fly all over the particular island searching for a marker? I hope there’s more to it than that because I could have just made a list of places to find and done the same thing for free. I’m assuming there’s more to how these mission packs work. Can anyone point me to more info or to the actual company selling these activities?

2 Likes

I’ve got a similar problem with another mission pack. The solution was, that the link to the manuals appeared AFTER purchase on the description page at the marketplace.
So visit the marketplace once again …

2 Likes

So how is the manual. Are these missions worth buying?

I saw in the support\ 3rd Party Product Announcements forum announcements of other products from Nordheim and comes that information posted by koschi61:
Support, Bug-reporting, Feedback: Discord-koschi61 or nordheim.missions@gmail.com
You can always contact them.

Well, I just tried this - I own two of them. I went to the hawaii mission in Marketplace, it shows I own it …and …nothing. No link or any info about the manual. I’ll try writing to them, but it shouldn’t be this difficult @BuffyGC

Hi @Hokfujow
Since it fits in terms of time and content, I assume that the email that reached us in our time zone shortly before 5am tonight was from you. The mail was already answered at 7.45am, but I’d be happy to answer it again:
There is no flight book for the Hawaii mission. A flight book is only available for selected missions from us. If one is available, the marketplace description will tell you how to obtain it. I am sorry if a third party has given you incorrect information.

As with all marketplace products, not just ours, the support contacts are only visible after purchase.

Happy New Year everyone!
BuffyGC

Thanks for the reply. So what exactly does the mission provide? When I start the activity, there doesn’t seem to be any guidance of any kind. What am I missing?

Are you really starting the bushtrips, discovery flights or landing challenges? Or are you in Freeflight from the World Map?
You can find the missions under Activities → Custom Content, as I already wrote to you by e-mail.
There you will then find the guided tour in the Navlog (bush trips), the POI (discovery) or you are in the corresponding landing approach (landing challenges). Here is an example from the Adventure Colorado River:

You will find a description of what the corresponding mission is about on the briefing screens beforehand:

BuffyGC