North Vancouver missing Photo Scenery (more like P3d V5)

A worthwhile diversion

Clear Rolling or manual chache and try it again :wink:.

Look this Video at 3:40:32, itā€™s so ugly.

This was actually a known issue and clearing caches did not help. After the latest update I completely deleted my manual cache and in testing for this I deleted and turned off rolling cache, as mentioned in my earlier post, none of which resolved the issue.

Note that the community manager @OlieTsubasa443 in his post HERE advised that the issue has been resolved. I tried another flight over Horseshoe Bay and indeed: all good! Great work Asobo!

UPDATE: Iā€™ve managed to fix the above issue.

I have Rolling Cache turned off.

FIX - I selected DELETE in the Delete Rolling Cache File option (I didnā€™t think I needed to ref. having Rolling Cache turned off, but I was advised to do so, so did.

I then selected a USA Eastern Server (as most Americans postings said they didnā€™t have the issue and thought it may be a Server issue - I am not clever enough to know if this is the case so just went along with the idea).

I started MSFS up again, went to Vancouver near Horseshoe Bay and all was now fixed.

I then shut down my PC, restarted it again, I selected DELETE in the Delete Rolling Cache File option again, then selected my Servers back to Auto (Northern/Western Europe normally) went to Vancouver near Horseshoe Bay again and all was still fixed.

Confused - Yes

Happy - Yes.

Hope this info is of help to anyone having issues and many thanks for all your replies.

OP has solved issue.