Norway Ground Textures

I’m a little confused because I thought one of the World Updates overhauled Norway, however when flying around I see glaring issues with the ground textures (ortho) scenery with horrendous color mismatches and obvious artifacts, not to mention lots of clouds.

Has anyone else noticed this? I thought the world updates were supposed to have fixed these sorts of issues in the regions they’ve updated.

The Nordics World Update was one of the weakest in my opinion, even if you just count the ammount of POI’s.
The new elevation data was also incomplete with Sweden being left out.
But when it comes to sattelite orthos it actually even worse, a lot of places not just in Norway, are look completelly the same as before or even missing the sattelite for the entire area. The only few areas in the Nordics that do look better than before (of what I am aware of) are Helsinki and Faroe Islands. The last place actually got such a good quality orthos that not even Google have.

1 Like

thanks for confirming what I’m seeing. I didn’t even realize they left out sweden!

I wonder why they chose to do Nordics if they couldn’t get the quality up to, say, the US, which is fantastic

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.