Not getting world update 9 as an option to download

After a complete reinstall due to a update loop issue, when the sim starts I see the splash screens for Italy/Malta world update, but there is no option to download in the content manager. All others are there 1-8, but no Italy Malta. Note fresh install, all updated, P.C. Microsoft Store version. Any ideas?

Check in marketplace in-sim - the World Update should be listed as free in there.

2 Likes

Oh snap - Of course - A mental lapse I attribute to dealing with a infinite loop update issue and related complete reinstall the last 24 hours :slight_smile: Thanks!

:man_facepalming:
■■■■… This is the ninth World Update and I also fell for that one and forgot I had to “purchase” it in the Marketplace first.
Thanks

Hi guys, each time I try to install update 9, it tells me I am not connected to the internet and try later, but I obviously am connected. Has anyone has this problem?

I had that problem before - not with a World Update, but with MSFS in general. Restarted my DSL Router and it worked again.

@blackicegabe the marketplace servers had some outages. Services are now going back to normal.