Not Launching

Running Steam version. Gets to Download Content Manager page (68gig) say’s please wait… and that’s it. At one point it load to the main screen where I was able to manipulate through some of the settings menus features. All the training videos were greyed-out. Now just stuck as mentioned above.

Could you post pictures?

try running the game as admin and before that try to verify game files via Right click > Properties > Local files > Verify integrity of game files

Hi PulSelKoi.

This sounds like an issue several people have reported in the last few days, you are welcome to try this unofficial workaround.

1. Stop the simulator
  2. Navigate to the installation directory
  3. Sort by date modified
  4. Delete the latest file
  5. Restart the simulator.

Sorry no good…

Same Here.
Last Night and was ok. Today at morning it doesnt even Launch!

I’m sorry to hear that. Make sure you file a support ticket. The more tickets they receive they higher the priority to fix it.

You’ll have to uninstall the launcher, and reinstall it… the servers are taking a pounding since launch so it may actually take a long time for the initial download to start as well… but go ahead and uninstall it, and try again… also make sure your windows 10 is updated to the 2004 version if you haven’t done so already.

That’s it, I’m done! Issued for a full refund! Very Disappointment!!! Coming from FSX on PC, this game looked amazing! Too bad it doesn’t work! From what I’m seeing on the forum, as far as issues, it seems to be under developed and not properly quality tested. Will have to wait for further versions to try again… maybe in a few years :frowning: