New Airport developed in 4K with high quality PBR textures for PC and XBOX Series.
EGPR – BARRA AIRPORT
Live the experience of flying your aircraft towards one of the most iconic islands of Scotland, where you can live the sensation of landing at the only airport in the world with runways located on the beach with humid sand and extreme climates.
Barra Airport (Scottish Gaelic: Port-adhair Bharraigh) (IATA: BRR, ICAO: EGPR) (also known as Barra Eoligarry Airport) is a short-runway airport (or STOLport) situated in the wide shallow bay of Traigh Mhòr at the northern tip of the island of Barra in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland. The airport is unique, believed to be the only one in the world where scheduled flights use a tidal beach as the runway. The airport is operated by Highlands and Islands Airports Limited, which owns most of the regional airports in mainland Scotland and the outlying islands. Barra Airport opened in 1936. The airport’s only destination is Glasgow.
3D modeling by hand and 4K PBR texturing of all the airport facilities including the new improvements and extensions considered to cover the new needs of air traffic at the airport itself.
– The 3 tracks on the beach are included.
– Textured sand with moisture effect.
– Special PBR texturing of the tracks to improve the visualization of taxiing thanks to the wheel marks on the sand.
– The iconic Kisimul Castle located in Castle Bay is modeled.
– The Castle Bay pier is partially modeled.
– Some 3D animated sheep have been added near the airport to further enhance the fauna of the place.
Enjoy your flights in beautiful Scotland!