Now in MSFS global firefighting, wow

simMarket: AERO FIRE GLOBAL MSFS

Finally, yeah, really cool
Bought it in an instant. Happy flights fighting flames.

Aero Fire Global for MSFS2020

Bring the Heat to Your Virtual Skies!

Transform your Microsoft Flight Simulator experience with Aero Fire Global, the ultimate add-on that brings the intensity of aerial firefighting to life. Utilizing real-time NASA satellite data, this cutting-edge mod allows you to spawn live fires in-game, anywhere in the world. Whether you’re flying over dense forests, sprawling savannas, or remote islands, Aero Fire Global offers a dynamic and immersive challenge for virtual pilots.

Key Features:

1. Live Fire Spawning : Harness the power of NASA’s real-time global satellite data to spawn active fires in your game, providing a heightened level of realism.
  2. Global Coverage : No matter where you fly, Aero Fire Global works seamlessly with all aircraft, offering firefighting ability across every corner of the world.
  3. Interactive Fires : Engage in thrilling firefighting operations—fires will only extinguish if you successfully drop water or fire retardant onto them.
  4. In-Game Control Panel :
  • Live Fire Map : View and track live fire locations in real-time, directly within your cockpit.
  • Drop Control Settings : Customize your drop strategy by toggling nav lights, pressing the ‘Drop Now’ button, or arming a drop with a 10-second timer.
  • Fire Management : Easily spawn or remove live fires to tailor your firefighting experience.
  • Random Fire Spawning : Add an extra layer of unpredictability by spawning random fires near your current location.
  1. Custom Drop Effects : Experience realistic water and retardant drop effects, intelligently adjusted to match the size of your aircraft for the most authentic firefighting simulation.

Take your Flight Simulator adventures to the next level with Aero Fire Global—where every flight is a fight against the elements!

7 Likes

Well this looks awesome. You mean to tell me that now I can actually use the Spruce Goose as a water bomber and live out my Martin Mars fantasy? Sign me up. Or bird dog for someone in a Grumman Goose? Fantastic.

1 Like

Thanks, awfully, South Oak! Cheers!

Moved from World Discovery as this addon includes “thrilling firefighting operations”

how does the ‘spawn 1 random fire nearby’ function work. I hit it and nothing happens. I’m in the CH 47, not using the bucket

PS: I moved the file directly to the Community, rather than link it from another drive, and I saw smoke when I hit the button. Pretty cool.

1 Like

I bought one thing South Oak. Never again lol

Cool sounding addon, but with FS2024’s built-in firefighting, it’s a bit too late for me.

2 Likes

Going to wait and see what’s in November.

3 Likes

its fun to spawn fires around me and fight them.

1 Like

Lorby also had a function that included volcanic eruptions. A possiblilty?

1 Like

Bijan Habashi is making volcanoes alive etc, waterfalls. You can find the thread here om msfs forum.

I just got this from the marketplace for Xbox X… COMPLETE waste of money. Map doesn’t work at all. I can’t even zoom in or out or move it at all. Complete garbage.