NOW RELEASED - Shorts Sd3-30 / Sd3-60 and Sherpa project from Blackbox

This aircraft is definitive ugly. Are there bedrooms in the upper part of the very high cabin?

It’s so ugly - I love it.

3 Likes

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Me on a short little jaunt around O’ahu. The sounds are fun. I can’t wait until I can show you all some of the really cool interior stuff!

That’s the model I had commissioned (#72, same as in MSFS). Those were the approval shots. I’m eagerly awaiting its arrival! Yes, I am a giant nerd about the Shorts Skyvan, 330, 360, and even the mythical (450?) that only models exist of I believe.

7 Likes

I hope the base and the metal clip holding the plane up will be correctly modeled in MSFS.

10 Likes

Study level base. :wink:

11 Likes

You can get the gear up Anytime Andy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ohhh this is great news really! I loooooooved this plane back in FSX. Flown it in and out of The Isle of Man very often, as a morning commute. Great to see it back!

1 Like

LOL! Ok, so maybe I forgot to bind the gear action to my gear lever on the Honeycomb Bravo. I shall scribble it (in crayon) on my list. :wink:

1 Like
  1. I love your nickname.
  2. Yes. More Yes. YES! :slight_smile: I am sooooooo happy that Graham / BlackBox decided to model my little lovely. I am such a huge nerd for this airplane. Even though we’re still in (early) development, it makes me smile every time I drop into the sim with it.
2 Likes

Oh. Sorry I don´t fly these. I hope they have intentions to bring that Blackbox Airbus Prologue :slight_smile:

Lets not forget the Sherpa :wink:

1 Like

I will never forget The Sherpa :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sherpa?

6 Likes

That’s where the crew lounge is. :laughing:
Actually the fuel tanks are in the roof, just aft of the flight deck.

4 Likes

With Wings on :joy:

1 Like

Really excited about this one! I’m all into ugly and quirky planes! :smiley:

4 Likes

Just needs wings.

1 Like

This makes us friends. :slight_smile:

(edit) Apparently for a turboprop she’s got a fun startup process. Right now I’m testing in the land of CTRL+E, but it’s fun just to listen to the sounds of the PT-6s. When you go from starter to introducing the fuel, there’s a “whuump” noise that is pretty cool!

7 Likes

Interesting plane. I am more familiar with the SC-7 SKYVAN which is the most popular plane out of the rest.

The -330 and -360 are the sons of the SC.7 :slight_smile:

1 Like