NZA Nelson (Xbox Series X) flattening half the photogrammetry city!

Hi All,

Just purchased NZA’s Nelson however almost the entire north portion of the city has reverted to the flat satellite imagery! The south portion is largely okay but it’s as though the scenery and WU12 are conflicting. The aircraft on display at Founders Heritage Park is ‘doubled’ — i.e. one model sitting atop the other — which is what leads me to suspect a conflict.

Is this the right forum to post this in? Or should it be in the main ‘airports & scenery’ away from tech support?

Thanks.

Anyone else had this issue?

I think this is a scenery issue and you need to report it to NZA for them to fix. I had the same problem at Impulse Sim’s YPAD after the Aus world update, I reported it to them directly and they fixed it in an update.

Do let us know when this gets fixed though, NZNS is off my wishlist for as long as this is broken.

In a very quick response, NZA have said they are aware of this bug and are releasing a fix soon.

4 Likes

Can usually rely on the good developers.

In a further communication, NZA will also be releasing an update for CHC, although that’s apparently only in the very early stages of development.