[NZA Simulations] - Christchurch International Release Previews

I’ve been fortunate enough to be part of the NZA Simulations testing team, and have been given the go ahead to share the following screenshots of their upcoming Proline scenery for NZCH - Christchurch International Airport.

The shots show the release candidate version of the scenery that are subject to change before final release, which will coincide with the upcoming New Zealand World Update…! (Some of the aircraft shown are custom static models, that blend seamlessly with the other AI traffic from FSLTL.)

I might be a bit biased here- but out of all the payware international airport sceneries that are available for the platform to date, this is by far the most extensively detailed and accurately rendered package that I know of. Enjoy! :new_zealand:

10 Likes

Continuing the previews with shots from the general aviation areas, FBO complex, and wider airport enviroment:

14 Likes

Thank you for sharing these incredible photos from the airport I have been anticipating the most. From my fav scenery developer in my fav country to fly…this is going to be amazing.

2 Likes

Do you know if the static models can be disabled?

1 Like

Absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Excited for NZCH!

1 Like

I remember reading about this project a few months ago. It looks fantastic. Looking forward to flying in NZ again.

1 Like

Wonderful pictures and amazing level of detail. Congratulations to the team on this achievement, looking forward to explore it.

1 Like

Most of the static aircraft in my screenshots are from a the FSLTL Traffic Mod.

There are two static aircraft that take up spots on the Antarctic Apron which aren’t really an issue, including a USAF C-17 and LC-130 Ski plane.
NZA say they are looking at implementing an option to disable certain things as an option.

1 Like

Looks amazing. NZ is fortunate to have great airport scenery for Auckland/Wellington by Flightbeam and now Christchurch by NZA. Can’t wait to add this airport to the upcoming NZ WU!

1 Like

Thanks! Good to know there’s none at the gates.

There’s a good preview stream from @FilbertFlies on YouTube showing NZA’s Christchurch:

(Watch from 1 hour 45 mins in to see the scenery)