Oculus Touch cockpit interface - inconsistent operability

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

I fly MSFS exclusively in VR using the Quest 2 headset. I use the Oculus Touch controllers for cockpit interface where no key bindings are possible (ie, Garmin softkeys). However, I’m only able to use the Touch controllers on about 50% of my sessions. Half the time I’m able to control buttons, knobs, and yoke using Touch. The other half of the time, the controllers do NOT work on any cockpit surfaces EXCEPT yoke control.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

None provided. But I can describe what it looks like when the Touch controllers aren’t working. I can hover the pointer over a button or dial, but it won’t highlight or let me interact with those controls.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I’ve been unable to find any consistent reason for the bug. I launch MSFS and VR exactly the same way every session, so the bug seems to be random at least from a user input standpoint.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Also have Thrustmaster hotas/pedals as main controller.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Since launch

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Most of the time, the touch controllers work. But, for some aircraft such as the default Bonanza for example, the touch controllers work while the mouse cursor is present… but when the mouse cursor disappears, the controllers will not perform certain actions. This is especially true for knobs that also have push (or pull in the case of the A320) actions. I have secondary and tertiary cockpit interactions bound to my right touch controller. These actions especially stop working after the mouse cursor goes away. The only solution is to make sure the mouse cursor is active on the screen. Some times, I need to go out of VR and make the MSFS window active again (on the monitor) to make the touch controllers work again.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: