Oculus VR Issue. Headset On and Headset Off!

Strange issue started when in VR. (Oculus Quest and Nvidia RTX 3060)

Wearing the headset the view is slightly blurred, even in zoom view, but the two views on the PC screen are clear. Taking the headset off the two views on the PC go very blurred!! !

Screenshots

Any explanations?

Hello!
Welcome to the forum!

We’ve moved your topic into the Community Support category and tag it with #vr #oculus #nvidia

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

1 Like

Do you have motion blur enabled?
Looks like the view starts to move, then freeze as the headset sensor detect you have taken off the headset.

I thought Motion Blur was turned on by default and can’t be altered?
I’m trying to establish why my headset view is slightly blurred but the PC monitor shows two perfectly clear views. ??