[OFFICIAL] Anniversary Week Stream Schedule

Congratulations to all the lucky winners :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thank You MSFS2020 for todays great event and looking forward for the rest of the week.
Happy Anniversary :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

2 Likes

… got the riddle :wink:

1 Like

Monday flight:

5 Likes

Busy!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Another great community event, thanks @SeedyL3205 & @Jummivana :clap:

6 Likes

@Jummivana @SeedyL3205 Thank you for yet another great stream. Even though the lower quality video options were still not working, it was a little more watchable today because the stream’s bitrate was reduced to a more manageable 3Mbps.

Since tomorrow’s Q&A will not require high-quality video, is there any chance it could be further reduced to 2Mbps? I think that would be enough to completely eliminate buffering for those of us with slower connections. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Here are all the prize winners from Tuesday’s community stream:

MSFS Physical Boxed Copies (random language and edition)
Tobes#5788
ReddragonCymru
Recmdverse
Airdenali
Icebird4all
Phjaap
fb tuz
wombiiactual
Daiki_decimus
MrNinety

Blue Lens Aviators
Tuskin38
Slimman821
peter_mooney

Logitech Flight Throttle Quadrant
welsh_dragon2k21

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke
maracucho2

Congratulations to the winners! We still have so many great prizes to give away, so be sure to watch the anniversary week streams on Thursday and Friday!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

@SeedyL3205 Is there a group flight today? The official Twitch schedule has been changed to indicate that there is.

1 Like

@SeedyL3205 It’s OK, it has been changed again now.

1 Like

@SeedyL3205 Is the stream happening today ?

1 Like

@SeedyL3205

Why have you not included the xbox community, with the fly-ins. We don’t get to fly along with you guys, we don’t get to have the opportunity for hard copies for our shelves etc.

Really get the don’t care about xbox community vibe

1 Like

Heya @Forder1702 , which server will this be hosted on, for those of us who want to make fools of ourselves? :slight_smile:
Hazarding a guess that it will be North America East, because of your location.

1 Like

@fod4u2

I’m really not sure what you’re saying here. Xbox players are 100% welcome to join us on all of our community flights, and I know for a fact we had many Xbox players flying along with me, Jayne, and TheFlyingFabio on the two streams earlier this week.

1 Like

@RadBaron We typically use the North Europe server for all our community events.

1 Like

All the community fly-ins are done on the pc platform, so you only see pc pilots, therefore like the other day when you had a landing competition only those flying with you on the pc platform were able to partake in the competition as xbox pilots are not visible.

1 Like

That is absolutely not true. Microsoft Flight Simulator is a cross-platform program. The other planes you see in multiplayer mode are a mix of both PC and Xbox players. I can 100% positively guarantee you that Xbox players are visible on screen during the stream.

1 Like

Strange then i was there at the same time you all were and i was the only plane in the sky, no one else in the sky or on the ground, all my stuff is set to online etc

1 Like

Were you on the correct server (North Europe)?

1 Like

You dont get to choose servers on xbox

1 Like