[OFFICIAL] Anniversary Week Stream Schedule

Yes you do. From the options menu, click your Xbox username in the top-right corner of the screen then select North Europe from the server list. I personally showed everyone how to do this at the start of Tuesday’s stream.

1 Like

Or if you can i have not found how

1 Like

Ok will have a look thanks, i must have joined after that point

1 Like

Here’s the video recording. The instructions on how to change your server (which are the same for both PC and Xbox players) is at the 14:30 mark.

1 Like

When i have finished my current flight, will check it out, many thanks for your help and patience :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Hello for todays event (09/09) Flying over the Rockies with @Forder1702 are there any updated instructions: server, etc ?

so far all community fly ins i did participate server was north europe.
and there is a flight plan for today in the first post.

1 Like

For those not in the Twitch chat at the moment, the server for the stream hosted by Forder is East USA.

1 Like

Thanks and no wonder there was no one !

2 Likes

4 Likes

Playing lemmings today with @Forder1702 :flight_arrival:

And the real world version of this, for those who haven’t seen it: Cliff Diving Alaska Style - Pilot's View - YouTube

6 Likes

Hi! Tonight what time group flight will start? 9:45? And there is .pln file?

1 Like

Hi @RobyThePres,

I just received the .pln file from TwoToneMurphy and updated the OP with a link to it. Today’s stream starts at the same time as all the others this week: 1900Z.

1 Like

Thank you very much @SeedyL3205 See you this evening!

1 Like

Back to N. Europe server today, or still on East USA? THX.

1 Like

North Europe today.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!
Thank you to all the hosts! It was a very fun and entertaining anniversary week.

3 Likes

Had a great time all week joining the community fly-ins, thanks for all the hard work guys & gals!

5 Likes