Official Discussion: February 24th, 2022 Development Update

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

@RaffaCakes9197 its finally coming the europe pack

2 Likes

@BestofBothUK

1 Like

This is one of the most disappointing marketplace updates to date. Can we please get tools to ignore certain producers on the marketplace?

20 Likes

So glad the European liverys are finally getting released thanks again 4simmers

1 Like

@Jummivana The Development Roadmap posted in todayā€™s update is the one from February 10th, not the more recent one from the 17th. Was that a mistake or will we be getting the Beechraft 17 with Sim Update 8 after all?

I noticed that Antonov AN-2 (Ukrainian aircraft) has been taken down from the release along with the Sim Update 8 according to the new road map. Is there any specific reasons for that or itā€™s purely a technical matter?

2 Likes

What? Not happy with the 55 night enhanced updates? :joy:

8 Likes

Jƶrg said in recent Q&A streams that the aircraft is pretty much ready but they had not been able to work out licensing issues with the manufacturer yet.

I see that now the roadmap has been edited with the correct date so it looks like the delay of the AN-2 has been confirmed.

1 Like

Fixed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why do I torture myself every Thursday as if they are gonna have what I want or been waiting months for

8 Likes

If you donā€™t have anything good to releaseā€¦could you not release more night ā€œenhancedā€ cities? Until Marketplace 2.0 it just clogs it up. And admitting only 3 or 4 real products got out might open some of the right eyes.

1 Like

yeh, an option to filter for everything EXCEPT a certain publisher would be nice in the marketplace :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Iā€™d also love to be able to filter out certain developers, as all they release is garbage.

13 Likes

Why does ā€˜live weather and wind readings are not accurateā€™ say it was fixed in SU7?

We all know that, for all the will in the world, at present the new system is not working. Wind gustā€™s are missing in live weather, the cloud types are now invariably completely wrong for the real world situation where before they were varied, beautifully rendered, and properly reflected the forecast conditions.

I donā€™t know what is going on but there seems to be a real reluctance from anyone involved in the game to discuss this or recognise how big a deal it is. Which disconcertingly gives the impression they werenā€™t expecting this feedback and now have no idea how to fix it. This isnā€™t a minor bug, the state of live weather is a fundamental flaw in the game, and it is something that was working before and now isnā€™t. If something has been fundamentally changed for the worse that is a key part of what we paid for (see the videos before release about weather) we deserve some acknowledgement and a clear commitment that it is a priority. As opposed to hype about new places maybe 5% of people are bothered about.

Weather affects everyone. What I would give to make a landing in real world weather that feels remotely realistic or challenging.

10 Likes

Unfortunately 2 of the 4simmers liveries on Xbox are not up to the standards of the screenshots they posted on Facebook. Winglet detailing is missing.

Easyjet
Scandinavian

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering if we canā€™t report on ā€œoldā€ bugs when the updates come out then what happens to the old bugs. I think itā€™s obvious that they are not being worked on anymore.
Is there a way to raise them from the dead?

1 Like

@meh1951,
Are they active in the #bugs-and-issues category?

I do know an upcoming change will be happening. The forum was never meant for bug reporting and over time, this has been an adjustment. Bugs and Issues will be revamped. Itā€™s currently being worked on. A much needed change and hopefully will help with all bugs getting attention we experience.

9 Likes

Thanks very much for your reply.

1 Like