Official Discussion: July 28th, 2022 Dev Update

Nope, there’s nothing in the video that would explain Austin’s presence in the thumbnail image.

That’s what I thought… I only skipped a really short piece of the vid, so I doubted that he made an appearance in that timeframe.

So funny that he’s on the thumbnail🤣

A post was split to a new topic: Camarillo California the textures are not lined up proper and it leaves the runway unuseable

I cannot fly the Tanarg 912. Short takeoff, and then always crash to ground. Rudder cann not prevent, Trimming/fuel reduction can not prevent and also “Classic Flight Model” doesnt fix the Problem. Seems to be an FSX-Model or configuration is incomplete. Sorry, not worth the money yet

Hello
I am flying the TANARG 912 DE DEIMOS, it seems to me a very fun ultralight to fly, it still lacks tweaks such as animations in hang gliding and pedals, also some pendulum in takeoffs and flight, in landings it turns the line is not saved, the details are good, the engine is well recreated, it sounds quite good, I really liked the sound of the exhaust cooling when you turn off the engine.
CaptainWarstein check your control settings, the TANARG 912 BY DEIMOS flies fine without problems, I am flying in MODERN flight mode , VR .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.