Official Discussion: May 11th HOTFIX [1.25.9.0]

10/10 Yes please

1 Like

one spanish youtuber said today it is coming in days

2 Likes

Nope, not explicitly stated. If performance is increased it may be related to the other fixes. If something broke it also may affect overall performance.

2 Likes

So far, Update SU9 seems to have fixed my CTDs on PC & MS Store.

2 Likes

Fps degradation over time been fixed?

1 Like

This is also now fixed.

Did i screw up by not removing my community folder before installing this hotfix today? I am so use to the main world update and removing my community folder but this minor one I did not. Or as long as everything works properly, I should be fine.

Just wait a few hours to find out?

1 Like

Not too late to try.

1 Like

Not available for Xbox where is the update?

Also did not delete/rename my community folder. No problems encountered. Fingers crossed

1 Like

When Xbox version update there is no update available

Nice touch, just enabled dev mode for in-game-frame counter :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The Xbox version is available now. If it’s not appearing for you, try restarting your console.

2 Likes

VR Toolbar menus still not fixed

3 Likes

The download of update 1.25.9 did not start via Store.

I checked Windows, there no updates pending. Restarted my PC, no update in store. I have automatic updates on, so it should start within a minute. Waited… it did not start the update.

Next, I checked the XBox-App :shushing_face:, on the left there’s a button My Library. I found an update button there…

Clicked it… THEN my download started !

1 Like

I did a flight this morning using the FBW 320 and simbrief along with all the other mods I have. Loaded fine, flew fine from start to finish (LFPG/LOWI). Installed this new “hotfix” and attempted to do another flight using the FBW 320 and simbrief (LOWI/LGAV) along with all the mods I have and it’s CTD’d. Attempted again same flight (LOWI/LGAV) using the FBW320 along with all the mods I have, but this time excluded the simbrief upload on the world map. It’s loaded the flight fine. So, there must be a simbrief integration issue somewhere since the hotfix.

1 Like

Is it a good idea to delete rolling cache after this hotfix?

Hi all,

Any performance feedback? My FPS dropped by ~1/3 with last update so I’m hoping this Hotfix allows me to get back flying.

3 Likes

Some posts to up but with low perf rig…